Locally owned and operated with it's corporate headquarters in New Orleans, Richard's Disposal, Inc. professionals better known as RDI has more than 36 years experience and dedication serving both the public and private sectors of the community.
Opening as A&L Services in 1978 and incorporating in 1992 as Richard's Disposal, Inc., RDI provides dependable solid waste collection and disposal services to residential customers, and non-hazardous solid waste services to commercial and industrial customers. Other services include recycle and sustainability services, dumpster service, portable toilet hand wash station rentals and construction and industrial logistical waste consulting.
With facilities in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Mississippi, it’s our expertise and ability to supply the most discriminate equipment which has awarded us an increasing number of contracts.
We currently operate as one of New Orleans major community-supported businesses. RDI services a multitude of the largest brands in commercial retail.
Above all else, we are dedicated to being responsive to our customers. Utilizing the most advanced, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective methods, we continue to strive to provide the latest solutions, techniques and technology resulting in effective and efficient waste management solutions.
Our company prides itself on starting small with a core of good business values and principles, and with great expansion we embrace future challenges while continuing to provide unparalleled customer service.
RDI is LOCAL, LOYAL, and has COMMITTED dedication to our customers.
- City of New Orleans Municipal Residential and Small Business Solid Waste Curbside Pickup
- City of Baton Rouge Municipal Solid Waste Curbside Pickup
- Jefferson Parish Commercial Solid Waste Collection
- Jacobs Technology, Inc. Solid Waste Collection (Stennis Space Center), Mississippi
- Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans Solid Waste Disposal Service
- Commercial Businesses including multiple hotels, multi-family residential communities, restaurants, hospitals and more
- Eastern New Orleans Neighborhood Advisory Commission (ENONAC) Appreciation Award
- St. Peter Claver Jazz Extravaganza Major Supporter Award
- Asante Cultural Ambassador Award (2010)
- WVOG Civic Spirit Award (2010)
- Milne Playground Youth All Star Award (2010)
- Milne Playground Boosters Contribution Award (2009)
- Rainbow Push Global Unity Award (2008)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation Safest 70 Award (2008)
- Small Business Administration Award of Excellence (2005)
- New Orleans East Business Assoc. Award for Logistics/Transportation
- New Orleans East Business Assoc. Award of Appreciation
Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors
Louisiana Public Service Commission
Environmental Protection Agency
HUBZone | U.S. Small Business Administration
DBE | Louisiana Unified Certification Program
DBE | New Orleans Housing Authority Mississippi State Certification License EBO Certification, Mississippi